2. Information Collected
Identifying Information Submitted by You
You will not be required to submit any information when visiting our Site. When creating an account, we may collect your name, email, address and country of origin. When purchasing voicemaket Theme License you will be required to submit information to our third party payment processor – PayPal. We will not collect any of your payment information, this information will solely be collected and stored by our third party processor.
Whenever you visit our Site, we may collect non-identifying information from you, such as your IP address, interactions with the Site and Service, referring URL, browser, operating system, cookie information, usage, data transferred and Internet Service Provider. Without a subpoena, voluntary compliance on the part of your Internet Service Provider, or additional records from a third party such as your wireless provider, this information alone cannot usually be used to identify you.
4. Use of Your Information
We will never sell, transfer or give your information to a third party without your permission. However, you agree that we may use your information:
To enhance or improve our users’ experiences.
To provide our Service to you.
To contact you and to respond to inquiries.
To process transactions.
To register an account and use our Service.
5. Accessing, Editing, and Removing Your Information
After creating an account you may be able to edit and/or delete information submitted by contacting support. However, you will be unable to opt of our data collection practices. If you want your information to be removed from our database please contact us. We will generally endeavor to delete our database of user information at regular intervals, but we cannot guarantee that your information has been or will be deleted immediately. Although some changes may occur immediately, information may still be stored in a web browser’s cache. We take no responsibility for stored information in your cache, or in other devices that may store information, and disclaim all liability of such.
7. Third Party Access to Your Information
8. Law Enforcement
9. Commercial and Non-Commercial Communications
10. Third Parties
voicemaket may post links to third party websites on our Site or Service, which may include information that we have no control over. When accessing a third party site through our Site or Service, you acknowledge that you are aware that these third party websites are not screened for privacy or security issues by us, and you release us from any liability for the conduct of these third party websites.
11. Security Measures
We use SSL Certificates and vulnerability scanning to enhance the security of our Site and Services. However, we make no guarantees as to the security or privacy of your information. It is in our interest to keep our website secure, but we recommend that you use anti-virus software, routine credit checks, firewalls, and other precautions to protect yourself from security and privacy threats.
12. Age Compliance
We intend to fully comply with COPPA and international laws respecting children’s privacy. Therefore, we do not collect or process any information for any persons under the age of 18. If you are under 18 and using our Site or Service, please stop immediately and do not submit any information to us.
13. International Transfer
Rights of EU Users and Data Subjects
Under applicable EU regulation, you have the following rights in respect of your personal information:
- to obtain a copy of your personal information together with information about how and on what basis that personal information is processed;
- to rectify inaccurate personal information;
- to erase your personal information in limited circumstances where (a) you believe that it is no longer necessary for us to hold your personal information; (b) we are processing your personal information on the basis of legitimate interests and you object to such processing, and we cannot demonstrate an overriding legitimate ground for the processing; (c) where you have provided your personal information to us with your consent and you wish to withdraw your consent and there is no other ground under which we can process your personal information; and (d) where you believe the personal information we hold about you is being unlawfully processed by us;
- to restrict processing of your personal information where: (a) the accuracy of the personal information is contested; (b) the processing is unlawful but you object to the erasure of the personal information; (c) we no longer require the personal information for the purposes for which it was collected, but it is required for the establishment, exercise or defense of a legal claim or (d) you have objected to us processing your personal information based on our legitimate interests and we are considering your objection;
- to challenge processing which we have justified on the basis of our legitimate interest;
- to object to decisions which are based solely on automated processing or profiling;
- where you have provided your personal information to us with your consent, to ask us for a copy of this data in a structured, machine-readable format and to ask us to share (port) this data to another data controller; or
- to obtain a copy of or access to safeguards under which your personal information is transferred outside of the EEA.
In addition to the above, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority for data protection.
We will ask you for additional data to confirm your identity and for security purposes, before disclosing data requested to you. We reserve the right to charge a fee where permitted by law. We will decline to process requests that jeopardize the privacy of others, are extremely impractical, or would cause us to take any action that is not permissible under applicable laws. Additionally, as permitted by applicable laws, we will retain where necessary certain personal information for a limited period of time for record-keeping, accounting and fraud prevention purposes.